On 03 March 2020, at the Robusta Coffee Agency of Africa and Madagascar (ACRAM) was held a meeting between the International Coffee Organization (ICO) represented by Dr Denis SEUDIEU, Chief Economist, CAISTAB and the Robusta Coffee Agency of Africa and Madagascar (ACRAM)
Were present to this meeting:
- Monsieur Denis SEUDIEU, Chief Econoist of ICO
- Monsieur Ismael NDJEWE NDOMBA, Executive Secretary of ACRAM
- Monsieur Aristide DJOUE, Advisor to the Managing Director of CAISTAB
- Monsieur Paul Henri INOLA NZE, Deputy Director of Coffee and Cocoa Activities
- Monsieur Placide NGOMA, Head of Sales and Promotion Management
- Madame Arlette Gertrude EBANE, Chargée d’Etudes of the Managing Director of CAISTAB
- Madame Aicha Lou ANDJEMBE, Chargée d’Etudes of the Managing Director of CAISTAB
- Madame Calice Anabelle BIFANE, Head of Trade Department
The main focus of this meeting was on the state of play of the PCICA project in Gabon.
The National Coordinator of the Project in his opening remarks warmly thanked the Executive Secretary of ACRAM and the International Coffee Organization for the tireless efforts they continue to provide to CAISTAB in several areas including the Revival of the Coffee Sector.
He said that all project actors were at the same level of information and understanding of coordination.
He then made the presentation of the focal points namely:
- Madame Calice Anabelle BIFANE NDZE (Health and Environnement)
- Madame Lyz Nadine OBOLO (Currently on assigment) : (Barrista Roaster Training)
- Monsieur Placide NGOMA (Promotion)
To the question of what was the progress of this project. He said that all project actors were at the same level of information and understanding of coordination.
He recalled that this project was designed to encourage the promotion of coffee, and 7 countries were selected for this purpose.
The Chief Economist recalled that the main partners of this project are the CABI, the AFCA and the ACRAM which is in exclusive charge of supervision in Central Africa, arrangements have been made by the latter to monitor these activities.